Wesley Wong is an associate practicing in immigration law. He earned his J.D. from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and completed his Canadian accreditation at the University of Alberta.
Wesley Has worked a number of years in immigration law with Stewart Sharma Harsanyi, working intricately with clients to resolve their immigration related problems.
He has appeared in various levels of courts and tribunals, and has assisted clients in a wide range of applications including:
- Intra-Company Transferee Work Permits
- NAFTA Work Permits
- Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Provincial Nominee Program (Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan)
- Provincial Entrepreneur Program
- Permanent Residence under Express Entry
- Family Class Sponsorships
- Humanitarian & Compassionate
- Temporary Resident (Visitor, Study and Work Permit)
- Record Suspension
- U.S. Waiver
- Criminal Rehabilitation
- Temporary Resident Permit
- Application for Leave and Judicial Review (ALJR)
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)
Outside the office, Wesley is an avid collector of comic books and Lego. He can be found at various comic book stores or snowboarding at one of our local mountains.
Wesley is fluent in Cantonese and is learning Mandarin.
Calgary Chinese Community Service Association
- Volunteer Lawyer – Immigration Clinic